Monday, March 30, 2009

Panama City Beach!!!





















I would like to apologize to everyone because I haven't been up to date with our blog. It's kinda hard to believe that last year just a month before Christmas it was just the three of us. But now its four of us because we had our new addition to our family. Our daughter Laneah Nicole who is almost 5 months now, was born last year Nov.3, 08! It's really amazing how our little family is growing! Anyways, today I finally had the courage to do it so here I am! So this past week we went to Panama City Beach for a whole week! We had so much fun over there. We went with our friends Joe and Alicia Ashby and their son Joseph who is 9 months old. We also had some of the Sarniguet Family with us Ansley and William. We had so much fun at the beach and took tons of pictures. Gabe loves the beach of course and he had so much fun playing in the cold water! It was kinda cold because it was so windy but yet it was still nice and sunny! We got their last friday and we actually just got back last nite sunday at 9:15 p.m! We had good weather for four days and then for three days it was awful. It was raining non stop, we had the tornado warning, it was so windy that we couldn't do anything but to be stuck in the house for three days!:( It was not fun at all. We were so happy that were staying there for the whole week but gosh..the weather didn't let us have fun for three days. Oh..well? it was still in March and its spring time and not summer time! But the rain finally stop..and on Sunday morning the weather was nice and hot again but then it was windy and we just decided to get our stuff ready cuz were going back home. It was a good 4 hrs drive back. The kids weren't that bad at all and it seems like Gabe was anxious to be home cuz he kept asking "are we home mommy"? it was so cute. Laneah on the other hand had her fussyness cuz she wants to be held and not sit on her car seat. She didn't like being in her car seat at all, except if she falls asleep then she's good. Anyways, Gabe fell asleep and so did Laneah until we got home and both of them woke up! Over all we had a good time! Here's some of the pictures that we took from our trip. We hope that ya'll like them:)

2 comments:

The Grover Family said...

Hey Arlene! I just discovered you also have a blog thru irene ( australia) Anyway,lovethe layout!

ARLENE THORNTON said...

Hey Liz! I'm glad you found our blog! Im glad you like the layout I just updated it 2 days ago and wanted it to look cute! ha..ha I'm just starting to get the hang of this blog thing and I hope Im doing ok. Anyways, thanks for adding us to ur blog and I will add you guys as well! By the way Hunter is so big now!! He is so cute! Are ya'll planning to have another one soon?! Well, hope all is well with you and ur family and I will talk to you soon! Take care!:)