So here's our story! Jon and I met back in 2004 and we dated for over a year. We got engaged and got married in June 2006 in Highland,Utah. And by Nov. 21, 2006 we had our precious bundle of joy our son Joshua Gabe Thornton. A year later on our one year anniversary my husband and I together with our son Gabe were Sealed For All Time And Eternity in Orlando, Florida Temple. That was the best day ever! And it was the happiest moment of our lives!!! Then last year we had our new little girl name Laneah Nicole. She was born on Nov. 3, 2008! And she is now 11 months old!:) We are so happy to have her in our family! She is the cutest little girl ever..and we are so blessed to have her in our lives!!!
4 comments:
beautiful pictures!!
Thanks Ate I..you are so sweet!:)
Cute family pictures!! Hope this finds you well!!
Thanks for stopping by Cindy! We sure have miss you guys! Hope everyone is doing well and healthy! Love ya'lls pictures too!!! Regards to all!:)
Post a Comment