Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Sunday!:)

My happy family:)






Hubby and I









Baby Laneah in her cute Easter outfit:)


Together with the Sarniguet Family:)


Gabe and Mason in the tree!




With my big boi Gabe and sweet Laneah







Being silly..ha..ha.ha




Us just playing around




Natalie Sadler with her kids Megan, Mason & Griffin





Ansley and I kissing baby Laneah







Having fun with da kids!!!



Daddy, Gabe and sweet Laneah


I know last sunday was Easter Sunday and I'm sorry that it took a week for me to upload our Easter pictures. Gabe had so much fun finding the eggs that Jon and I hid all over our house.We videod him looking for the eggs! He was so excited and he had so much fun!:) Anyways, here are some of the pictures that we took last sunday after church together with the Sarniguet, Sadler's and the Bitner's Family!Hope ya'll like them!:)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog. Your family is so cute and I look forward to reading updates about you guys!

ARLENE THORNTON said...

Aww..thanks Melissa!